Beautiful Spring morning ....


19th April 2018 (Thursday) .... 09.30    We have a cracker of a Spring
Elie.... this morning.
morning.... sunny, and warm, with only a smirr of a breeze from the SW;  perfect morning for ‘doing’ stuff.    I’ve been out on the bike, and spent an hour wandering around the harbour
area.   I’ll go up to the Estate  after this update, drop into Harbour House on the way home, then do some work around the garden.    It’s a “ want to do things” kind of morning.
 
Elie harbour.

20.30     Now this kind of weather I could get to like;  19c in Ivy garden this afternoon:  maybe not quite as warm as it was down in ‘Sunny Sussex’, .... but warm enough for me to enjoy.    I went out three times on the bike, and I do believe that I might have a touch of the sun.    Mind you that’s hardly surprising;  sunshine is an unfamiliar phenomenon to my delicate skin.    Most times it suffers from wind burn.    It has been a lovely day:  now we need a series of ‘lovely days’, .... in fact a whole ‘season’ of sunny days:   we could call it - Spring.   Yes I have, and I’m sure we all have, enjoyed this lovely Spring Day.

I biked the Estate run in the morning,  then up to the Drop in Cafe in the afternoon.    It was great to see the ‘Cafe’ busy today, having been quiet last week.     Today it was buzzin’ like a Bumble bee’s nest.
  
After the ‘Cafe’ I made my way up to Chapel Green (on the bike) and had a quiet
Elie.
browse around.     I watched a few people walking the beach, and the Coastal Path;  people taking advantage of sunny, and warm, weather.    Long may it continue.... we could do with a long spell of  sunshine.    I had rest on the Boss’s Seat, .... then did some ‘ooverin’ and dustin’ when I got back to Ivy.

I’ve had a busy, and really enjoyable day, .... and feel tired at the end of it.   There won’t be much reading done in bed tonight I’m thinking.     Actually it’s a long time since I felt as tired as I do tonight:   it could be the weather.   This is migraine weather. 
Tomorrow’s weather is forecast to be much the same as today’s was... though, perhaps not quite as warm.    My ‘plan’ is to get up early, pick up the paper, do the harbour and Elie Estate run;  before breakfast.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....