Excited .... ....


7th April 2018 (Saturday) .... 10.00      Oops ... I sneezed;   could this be a cold coming on?.... no,... it means that I shouldn’t do any dusting!     Anyway .... we
Kinneuchar loch.
have a nice morning here,;  that said it was brighter earlier, and has clouded over a bit in the past hour.    
I’ve had an exciting start to my day.    I went out on the bike to do my usual run to the harbour etc. and got caught up by Chris and Sophie on their bikes.   We had a ‘catch up’ chat, at the Breakwater, where I stop to take photographs;   Chris and Sophie then set off for the harbour, I bumbled my way to the harbour, taking photographs, at my regular stops, before coming home via Elie Estate.    The Estate road is muddy in places, which only to be expected after the rain we’ve of late, but it great to be up there again.... and to see the swans on the loch.    I reckon there are 40 plus ... many of them being immature.   
My next move is to attack the Buddleia bush .... after breakfast, and a cuppa.

Kinneuchar Loch.
13.30    The Buddleia bush has been cut down ....  I need to bore a few holes in the stump, then fill them with Stump destroyer.    The holes have been bored but there’s no point in using the stuff at this time of year..... the sap is rising.    I’ll kill the stump off in October.    However, in the meantime I’ll be able to tidy up the ‘romantic’ corner of the garden.


18.00     I’d say that this has been a satisfying day for me:   I’ve been out on the bike, met, and talked to, Chris and Sophie... oh ... and Brian;  and got some decent photographs.   Yes I’m happy tonight:   and feeling more like myself.

Tonight I don’t have to make ‘food’;    Myra and Jim have invited a few folk for ‘dinner’, including ‘this boy’:   Jim will be slaving in the kitchen as I type!    We have
I get the impression that this lot are on 'the mooch - they want food!
light rain at the moment so I’m going to unearth a brolly.    The weather has been warm, and mostly dry today... and it’s forecast to be much the same tomorrow.    If that turns out to be the case, I’ll get the bike out again... and perhaps go for a longer ‘run’;   and make a start on tidying up the ‘romantic’ corner.   Right now  I’d better go and make myself ready for dinner at “No 3”.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....