Bright and breezy ....


15th April 2018 (Sunday) .... 09.30.    The harbour (Elie)is looking bonnier,
Elie harbour.
and busier, now that the  the boats are back in the water;  though there wasn’t much happening when I was down there.    Not with the boats anyway....the tide was out.      A fair number of people walking the beach, and one person actually went for a swim;   the air temperature around me dropped by about 10c just watching her.... and I was up on The Terrace!     Oh .... we have a bonnie ‘bright and sunny’, morning, but there is an Easterly wind, and it is hazy:   a nice morning, but cool.   The garden is sheltered from this East wind, I might just spend a bit of time working.    I’m feeling energetic.


I'm a happy boy.
19.30.    All the energy I had in the morning has been burned off;   working....  in the garden.     I lopped a tree thing, and that job involved ladder work, so my knees and hips have had some exercise this afternoon..... and not the kind of exercise that they are accustomed to.    I suspect that they will be stiff tomorrow morning.    I wonder .... should I have a bath tonight?     Yes I will;  in fact I’ll go and have a bath now, as I have no intention of going out again this evening.    I’ll finish updating The Hutte later.


20.30.    I’m back;   having emerged from the bath, looking like a ‘peelie wallie’ prune,  about twenty minutes ago.    I did enjoy a long soak in Radox Muscle stuff.    My hips and knees feel good;  hopefully they will be ready for more ladder work tomorrow.   
Everyone has gone.    I went out, to go the beach earlier, and found my car the only one on the street..... this means that I’m   lonely again.   I had to turn the car, so that it
Sea front houses on South Street  - Elie.
was parked facing the right way:  that was done by way of a run up to Kinneuchar and home via Balbuthie Loan.    I never got to the beach.  There is a cold wind blowing, with a feel of fog in it .... which I had been sheltered from working in the garden.... so I gave the beach a miss.

I don’t have a ‘plan’ for tomorrow, but I might go to Leven to do a wee shopping some time:  it all depends on how enthusiastic I feel about gardening, in the afternoon.     Tomorrow’s weather is forecast to be, more or less, a repeats of today’s, though the wind might veer towards the West.    My morning will be taken up with circumnavigating the villages on the bike etc.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....