Warm and damp ....

4th October 2023 (Wednesday)     08.00 .... there’s been light rain overnight


and the forecast is ‘strong winds and rain’, but it’s not raining at the moment.... and it’s warm.   I think I’ll go for the paper (on the bike) before rain arrives.... the wind freshens.  Slight ‘flap on’.

09.30 .... Go out before the wind freshened?.... it was already F6 (at the Breakwater) when I was out.  Guess who didn’t go down to the harbour!  That said even at the Breakwater the wind was warm.  I didn’t stop at the Breakwater, in fact I couldn’t stop.... the wind blew me half way along South Street and I was up on The Terrace in ‘nae time’.    I managed to stop, at my usual place, and take a few photos before heading for the shelter of the High Street... and the ‘paper shop’.   The streets were quiet and I thought about going up to Chapel Green but decided give CG a miss today..... and have drawing day.

22.45    My computer was  hacked this morning and I am going to use the wee laptop until Iain sorts me out.   I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....