Breezy ....

18th October 2023 Wednesday    08.00.... There's a brisk Easterly breeze, but, strangely enough, 


it's not a cold wind; I might get the bike out and go through Elie Estate before morning coffee,....depending on how frisky the wind is.  'Strong winds and light cloud' is the forecast for KY9 today;  the wind is to freshen to F7/8 with rain moving in later in the afternoon.  It's to be windy and wet overnight; Thursday and Friday will be good drawing days.   

21.00   I enjoyed a slow bike run through Elie Estate this morning ....and took a load of photographs;  enough to keep me happy for the next couple o' days.   The weather forecast for Thursday and Friday is  "strong winds and heavy rain" so they will be drawing days.  It was quite pleasant on the bike, especially in the estate where I was sheltered from the wind.   That said, it wasn't cold.   The autumn colours are beginning to show and the estate should be bonnie in  a couple of weeks;  assuming the strong wind doesn't blow the leaves off the trees.


Michael was on the phone from Sunny Sussex where the heavy rain arrived this morning... and is spreading our way, arriving overnight.   Michael and Janice are 'nursing' a cold just now;  in fact colds must be all over the UK at present, as Alice and I have colds too.   I won't be going anywhere for the next couple o' days.   I think have a test kit but don't see any point in using it as the medics just tell you to stay in for a few days.   I can do that;  and....I'll get a load o' drawing done.   The hatches are battened doon;  a big stock o' tea bags... and the odd 'goodie' in the Emergency Rations tin.   I'm not looking forward to a couple o' days wind and rain but I'll keep up wi' the News from the Middle East, and finish inking in the Kinneuchar drawing.







Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....