12th October 2023 (Thursday)    08.15.... It's another lovely autumn morning;  slightly


cooler than yesterday but not as breezy so a bonnie morning for getting out and about.   I have my dental appointment (Anstruther) so I'll get a few photographs from around the harbour area;  that's my 'out and about'.   I also want to get some pics of the progress on the NnG (Nearth na Gaoithe -Strength of the Wind) windfarm off Crail so I'll do that too, then travel home via the back roads.

13.30    That's the dentist done for another year ....I'm glad to be back to the pre COVID routine.   The tide was out so I didn't take many photographs in Anstruther; and didn't go down to Crail harbour, but did get a misty photo of an NnG Wind Farm turbine.  I came home by the Higham Toll 'back' road, then Largoward, Colinsburgh and Kinneuchar:  the roads were busy.  It's time for another cuppa ....and  a catnap.

16.30    Today we're having a reminder that winter is on the way with a big (and sudden) drop in the air temperature.   I did not go out on the bike.   Actually I fell sound asleep in the afternoon; and it's too cold for me to go biking.  But there is a 'silver lining';  we could get some bonnie, winter type, clouds.   This means that the heavy duty winter togs will get an airing. However, this cold spell is forecast to last only a few days.  

21.00    I've had a lazy afternoon.... but I'm hoping that the rest will mean I've got over going up and down the attic ladder.  I won't be doing that again.   I had intended going to the Drop In Café in the afternoon but it was 15.00 when I woke up it was to late.   I did some drawing today, and intend getting back to that now that the colder weather is coming in.   Tomorrow is going to be another cool day but should be warm(ish) in the afternoon.

NnG (Crail) wind turbine 





Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....