Breezy....

13th October 2023 (Friday)    08.00 .... Getting out of bed on a dark (and cold) morning is easy

enough, but not much fun.   Anyway, I'm vertical, on a breezy but not very bright morning and can't imagine me going out on the bike today, as the wind is forecast to freshen in the afternoon.   Not a play day'.    

13.00    I had a run to the harbour, it's a bit cool and breezy for me on the bike today, so I was in the car.   One or two people were getting their boats ready for 'Crane Out' on Monday.... but I didn't see anyone I knew.  It was breezy at the harbour so I didn't hang about.... it's F6 out in the Firth (Well Safe Guardian).   I've done a washing (I can only do small washings due to short washing lines);  the 'plan' now (after another cuppa) is to begin inking in a Kinneuchar project drawing.

21.30   The weather forecaster mention snow for the mountains this weekend;  and, no snow, but the temperature down to 3C at sea level.   Not Elie and Earlsferry of course..... we like cosy.   I was cosy this afternoon, having spent some time in the kitchen making ready meals for the freezer.   The inking in, of the Kinneuchar kirk drawing is under way, but I didn't get very much done.   However I've been productive (and warm) so the day has passed quickly.

 

22.30    I've had a quiet nondescript kind o' day having spent most of the day around Ivy.  It was too cold and windy for going out on the bike; and I think tomorrow is going to be much the same.   However I might do a tour of the villages first thing ....if it's less windy.   Right now it's chocolate time.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....