Bonnie sky ....

 28th October 2023 (Saturday)     07.30 .... Although raining at the moment'.... 'light rain


showers, with a moderate breeze' is the forecast .....we should have short sunny spells now and again.  The sky is showing promising signs but I doubt if I'll go out on the bike; unless a string o' sunny spells come our way.

15.15   I took the car up to get the paper (we had regular spells o' light rain/drizzle at the time) and had a run to the harbour to take a some weather photographs.... there was an interesting sky at the time.   With this being the half term school holiday in England the villages are busy; I had to park at St Margaret's (Earlsferry House) when I got back home.   Luckily the rain was of the light kind at the time.  Since then we have had a mix of weather ....including a decent sunny spell, when I took a wander down to the car to pick up my reading specs.... and, as there was a parking space in Ferry Road, I was able to bring the car up to Ivy.   I'm now ready to have a short catnap before doing some drawing.  So far I have done a small amount of 'ousework and a reasonable amount resting.


20.00    I've had an exciting afternoon;  Izzy and Alice dropped in for a surprise visit in the afternoon.   I was in the doldrums at the time, and needed cheering up;  and the girls did that.   I am a happy boy.   Having said that I saw the weather forecast for tomorrow;  I won't be going out on the bike.  Sunday is going to be another 'ousework/drawing day, the forecast being...'strong winds and light ran showers'.... with a Yellow warning for rain that includes Fife.


22.00     I was out at the bucket a few minutes ago and noticed that the air is warm, even though there is a fresh Easterly breeze.    The wind is going to freshen overnight.   I'm going to change the clocks then make the chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....