Bonnie morrrrrrrrrrning ....

31st October 2023 (Tuesday)    08.00.... it's a nice morrrrning with a chilly, NE breeze;  a good



drying day.  I might do a washing, because it could be a few days before we have another decent 'drying day'.  I don't have plan action for today;  Actually that's wrong because I'm going to wash some towels etc, but I don't have a proper 'play' plan.  The temperature is unlikely to be in double digits so I doubt if I'll go biking.   Actually, that's a bit of a sod, because I'm feeling playful.   I'll put the kettle 'on' .   Oh, nearly forgot; 'P
ort Servicer' has left Methil and is sailing across Largo Bay.... must still have work to do at Woodhaven.

13.30   I've had a productive morning drawing;  now I'm having an after lunch cuppa before going for a wee run in the car.    I did a washing which to take advantage of the drying win.... and before the wind and rain of the next Atlantic low arrives tomorrow.  Wednesday and  Thursday won't be good drying days.

The roofers are nearly finished with the roof on the new build next door (Ferry Lodge);  I'm wondering if the scaffolding in the back garden will be coming down.  The stonemason will need the high scaffolding on the gable, but I don't think he'll need the lower section (the bit that's in the back garden.


17.15   Would you believe it... the stonemason began delivering the stones to be used for the cladding; so the scaffolding will be coming down soon.   It's all happening next door.   I won't be sorry to see the scaffolding in the back garden go;  it's sort in your face as soon as you go out of the back door.   It's all very exciting watching it happen.






21.00    I had a run out to Woodhaven for a change but it was cold in the frisky Easterly wind.   The villages are still busy with well wrapped up people wandering out to the lighthouse and East Links.  I took a few photographs (of 'Port Servicer' working in the bay, but, with the air being so cold I was glad to get back into the car and back home.  You would have thought that the owners of 'Port Servicer' might have smartened her up a bit before working  off Elie and Earlsferry;  she looks a bit tatty.  And the person that came up with the name didn't 'iggzactly' use much imagination.  I daresay she does the job... and she ain't no chicken.... being built in 1990.   That's 'Port Servicer'  (Inverness) sorted out.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....