Sunny intervals ....

 9th October 2023 (Monday)    08.45 .... we have a bonnie start to Monday;  it isn't raining,


the sun is breaking through and the weather forecast is 'sunny intervals with light winds'.   It's not the best of drying days, but I am going to hang out a washing and hope that the sun dries it.   The 'plan' is to go to visit Alice and do some shopping in Leven.



14.30    When Alice and I were doing the shopping we had spits and spots o' rain so I thought  "oh well the washing will have to stay out all night":  I could hardly believe it when I got back to Ivy.... the washing is nearly dry!    I'm having a cuppa before going out on the bike;  assuming the weather stays dry.  

When in Leven I had planned to deposit a cheque in the Bank;  slight problem.... I'd left the cheque on the mantelpiece in Ivy.  

20.00   It has been a nice day, in fact warm for the time of year;  but not as warm as it is in Sunny Sussex, where my Sunny Sussex friends are  experiencing an October heatwave.  I didn't go out on the bike this

afternoon, but not because it was too hot.   I fell asleep.  I'd been up in the attic yesterday afternoon, for the first time in a few years, and the leg muscles are complaining.
 
"Strong winds and drizzle" is the KY9 weather for tomorrow;  could be another computer practice day.  I might take turn to Leven, this time with the cheque I meant to deposit today; it will help me get used to the 'new' car.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....