Lovely, fresh morning....

 10th October 2023 (Tuesday)    08.30 ....We have a bright and breezy start to Tuesday.... and I


am feeling 'bright and breezy too.   The past couple of weeks have been stressful, but I am beginning to feel my 'auld sel' again.... not 'auld' as in age.   The plan is to go to the Bank (Leven), have morrrrrrring coffee with Alice, then get back to The Royal Burgh and into my new routine.   Some would call it a rut.... but I like my rut.   It's going to be breezy in the afternoon, with chance of 'light showers'.

11.30   That's the Leven mission done;  and morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee with Alice.   Alice keeps her garden neat and tidy, so I am having a cuppa and contemplating doing some pruning in the front garden.  I want to go out on the bike, but the sky is overcast just now (the sunny spells mentioned in the forecast, have been few and far between)....but it's quite warm even with the brisk breeze.


18.00    The pruning 'plan' never got beyond the 'planning' stage;  I went out on the bike instead.   The sun was threatening to break through in the afternoon so I fancied a run down to the harbour.   The wind had freshened by this time but I was feeling frisky and to the harbour I went.   A couple of windsurfers were out  on the bay; they can rattle along even when the water is choppy.   The thing (board?) with the 'leg'  lifts the board above the waves so anyone with one of those boards has a less bumpy ride.  


22.30    'Strong winds and sunny intervals' is the weather forecast for us on Wednesday... with no precipitation mentioned.   It's going to be a drying day; I'll be up early, hang washing out then go for the

paper, charge the bike battery and go for a run in the car after breakfast.  I'll head for the 'Store' (Ainster) then come home by....possibly St Andrews.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....