Heavy rain .....

 8th October 2023 (Sunday)     08.45 .... When I looked out at 06.00 I thought "Alber ma boy....


go back to bed";   it was raining heavily then.... and still is.   I should be competent on the new computer by the end of today!   Actually, the wind is forecast to veer to the West and the rain to clear away to give us sunny spells: I might get out on the bike by the end of the afternoon!   In the meantime it's practice on the computer;  and maybe even do some drawing.   


21.00   Normally I do not like wet days, but I was able to get the hang of the new computer during this wet spell, so I never got disgruntled.... in fact I am a happy boy.  It's an ill wind that disnae blow some good right enough!   Mind you the rain prevented me having a run around in the car; I'm hoping the roads are clear so that I can visit Alice.   She is bound to be needing annoying.

When the rain did stop I got the bike out and did a tour of the villages;  up to Chapel Green then along to The Terrace (Elie) and home by Liberty.   Loads o' folk were out walking (and biking); like me glad to get some exercise.   I had hoped that the sun might break through but that didn't happen.   Maybe tomorrow:  'sunny intervals and light winds' is the weather forecast for our area.

Liberty - Elie.

I've had a busy day, not physically but definitely mentally:  I'm really happy to have been able to do some of the 'stuff' I've done on the computer today;  the brain cell will be tired tonight.   I'll make the chocolate after this update, then see what I can find on the TV 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....