Nice morrrrrrning ....

 30th October 2023 (Monday)    08.00 .... It's a lovely morning (it isn't raining) and looks like


being a nice day... we might have some sunny spells.   I've hung out a washing, but I expect it will get an extra rinse as there is a 'chance of precipitation'.....and it's cloudy just now.   There's a drying Easterly wind, but that same wind is bringing the clouds in from the North Sea.   If the washing disnae dry today it will tomorrow because Tuesday is going to be brighter.... with less chance of rain.   I'm  hungry... it's breakfast time.

19.30    I always enjoy my visits to Methil and Alice;  and our wee shopping session with Karen (Alice's daughter).   I got all the messages I went for plus, a wee top up for the 'Emergency Ration' tin ... (goodies).  

We ended up with a perfect 'drying day'.... and .... no precipitation of any kind!    I had a run down to the harbour at sunset time and found 'Port Servicer' (utility vessel based at Burntisland/Methil....(I think 'Port Servicer' is it's actual name)) working in Woodhaven Bay.   There was a diver working on something underwater .... probably the sewage outlet pipe.   I took a few photos then had a chat with Mike.

'Port Servicer'

22.00   Heather and Ray came down for 'evening coffee and chat'.   Alistair, who normally makes the coffee, was working so I had to make the coffee;  it was drinkable but definitely not up to Alistair standard.    Anyway we enjoyed our 'catch up' evening .... and even drank the coffee.  Heather and Ray are going back home tomorrow, because the weather is reverting back to normal Scottish 'wet and windy ' on Wednesday.   Tomorrow is going to be the best day this week;  I'd better go out and enjoy some of it at least.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....