Sunny with a cool breeze ....

15th June 2021 (Tuesday)      08.00 .... It’s a bonnie morning;  ‘bright and


sunny’ with a cool, fresh WSW breeze.    There’s some high cloud which might filter some of the heat out of the sun;   it’s a nice morning for doing things.   I’ll go out on the bike later in the morning....  once the air warms up.   Hopefully it won’t be too windy today.

21.30   Although it has been cloudy, and cool at times, there has been other times when it was pleasantly warm, such as in the middle of the afternoon when the wind dropped to a light breeze.

I went out on the bike twice today;  the first time was a short trip up to Chapel Green in the morning, the second when I went up to Kinneuchar in the afternoon.   The afternoon run was the most enjoyable .... because it was less windy and much warmer, in fact it was warm enough to go up to Chapel Green for a second time and just sit taking in the scene;  and ended up talking to Valerie .... oops ... ‘a lady who was supposed to be working in the garden’,.... for about half an hour.   I really enjoyed that.

Eider duck creche at the West end of the Ferry beach.

Good news .... I am going to get the inhaler that I trialled for six weeks;  it made a huge difference to my breathing (always handy being able to breathe) .... in fact, after I’d been off it for a few days, I felt ‘down’.   I should get it on Friday.   

We could wake up to a ‘low chance of precipitation’ tomorrow morning;  it’s certainly cloudier, with a look of rain, than it has been all day.   It is forecast to be cloudy tomorrow... ‘light cloud with a moderate breeze’ for us.   The place to be, if you like heat, is ‘Sunny Sussex’ and all places in the southeast.   They might also have bonnie big clouds .... and thunderstorms.

I have no ‘plan’ for tomorrow, other than go for the paper at some point.   The bike battery is fully charged, but where I go depends on how the weather turns out.    There’s


plenty I could do around Ivy so I might make tomorrow a ‘rest day’ and ‘work’ in the garden.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....