Showery morning ....

11th June 2021 (Friday)    09.00 ....we a showery start to the day, but the

Lower Largo.

showers (we have caught the edge of a couple) are forecast to die away by midday;  this will be very useful .... because I have a washing to hang out.

I went for the paper in the car, and instead of going to the harbour, I went to ‘the Store’ to do a wee shopping, and enjoy a wander up and down the aisles.   The ‘plan’ is to go out on the bike, once the threat of showers becomes minimal.   I am now ready for breakfast.

14.30    There’s a frisky wind, which is good for drying the washing, but not so good for going out on the bike:  I think I shall relocate to the Hutte and do a Soduko.   We still have a some threatening looking clouds around so, not only will I do a Soduko, I’ll keep an eye on the weather so that I can ‘save’ the washing if a shower  does come our way:  that’s the sort of ‘work’ I feel like doing, and it would alleviate the stress of having to  worry about the washing.   Yes that’s the sort of job I fancy doing:  orf to make a cuppa, then take up residence in The Hutte.

Shell Bay.

20.00    It has been cooler today... probably because of the brisk wind, and I never got the bike out.    I have a full battery (on the bike) for tomorrow.... and it’s going to be less windy so I might go somewhere different.    Ferry Road has been busy with vehicles so it looks like the East Neuk is in for a busy weekend.    ‘The Store’ was busier than usual this morning, and that was at 07.15.   I think it is now ‘safe’ to go shopping at normal times, but I have got into the habit of going to ‘The Store’ at that time:  It does leave the remainder of the day ‘free’.

I see that the wind has moderated a bit and we have a bonnie evening.... I might venture out for short walk later.

19.30    It has been cooler today... probably because of the brisk wind, and I never got the bike out.    I have a full battery (on the bike) for tomorrow.... and it’s going to be less windy so I might go somewhere different.    Ferry Road has been busy with vehicles so it looks like the East Neuk is in for a busy weekend.    ‘The Store’ was busier than usual this morning, and that was at 07.15.   I think it is now ‘safe’ to go shopping at normal times, but I have got into the habit of going to ‘The Store’ at that time:  It does leave the remainder of the day ‘free’.

The wind has moderated a bit and we have a bonnie evening.... I might venture out for

Where 'Four Winds' used to be.

short walk later.   There’s ironing I need to do first.  

The weather forecast for the next couple of days is good.... mostly sunny, warm and breezy.   The real heat is going to be down south  (sunny Sussex) where temperatures in the higher 20’s might be recorded.   We are going to be in the high teens or low 20’s;   comfortably warm.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....