Peaceful ....

9th June 2021 (Wednesday)    09.30 .... I’ve yet to go to Elie for the paper, but I


have been up to Chapel Green, and can tell you that it’s a warm and bonnie morning, .... even though the sky is cloudier.    Actually it could hot and humid later.   I’m going to have a cuppa, then go for the paper;  I’m feeling livelier today.... playful even.








16.00    My word it is cosy out;  21C on the  garden thermometer.... far too warm to work.   I eventually went to Elie for a paper but there was a queue so I didn’t bother with the paper, but I did go to the chemist.    The next ‘port of call’ was the harbour;  Angus, of Elie Water Sports, was getting ready for what I imagine would be a busy day; however,  the tide was out so I didn’t stay at the harbour very long.   I did think of going out to the Lady’s Tower but decided to go home by way of Ardross, Balbuthie and Kinneuchar arriving home just as the thought of food began to enter the brain.   After lunch I fell fast asleep;  now I am ready to go out to play. 

Elie High Street.

21.00    I never did go ‘out to play’.... it was too hot;  instead of ‘playing’, I sat in The Hutte and did a Soduko, and nursing a migraine (humid weather).    According to Helen (weather forecaster) it is going to be uncomfortably warm tonight;  I’ve started a new book so that might be handy.

There’s going to be a partial eclipse of the sun tomorrow morning (from 10.00 to midday) so that should cool things down a bit.... it’s forecast to be cloudy so it might not be visible to us anyway.   It the sun is visible do not view the eclipse without very dark glasses to protect your eyes.   I won’t bother trying to actually view it;  the sun is only going to be 1/3rd covered from here;  but even so, it should be noticeable in other ways.... a cooling of the air, and slightly less light about.

I’ve had another ‘rest day’ though I did get out twice on the bike so have had some


exercise.   I’ll go for the paper in the morning, then charge the bike battery, with a view to going somewhere in the afternoon; it’s not supposed to be quite as warm and humid as it was today.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....