Cool Easterly breeze ....

19th June 2021 (Saturday)     08.30 .... we have a cloudy morning.... in fact

Geoff's lupins.

some spots o’ rain hit the car windscreen when I was coming through Kinneuchar, (on the way home from ‘The Store’).    At the moment the sky is beginning to brighten, bringing the hope of sunny spells, with possibly showers later.   There’s a cool breeze coming in off the sea:  I don’t think I’ll be going to Balcarres today.

21.00   Go to Balcarres? ..... I never even got the bike out at all.    It has been a  grey, unsettled kind of day, with more damp spells than sunny ones.   I never got any gardening done .... everything was too wet: I’m glad that I went to ‘The Store’, at least I had some exercise wandering round the aisles.    All the ‘work’ I have done today, is some ‘ousework, and an ironing.    Luckily there was football on the tele so I watched that in between doing things.

Ferry Road this evening.

Ferry Road was busy with cars this afternoon;  I often wonder where they actually end up, but I think Saturday is the ‘change over’ day for the holiday lets.  The East Neuk is becoming very busy.... all over the place.   Even some of my ‘quiet’ places have been usurped;  but not all of them.  

Tuesday looks like being the next ‘good day’;  tomorrow and Monday are forecast to be “cloudy/overcast with the chance of precipitation”.   On Tuesday the wind changes back to the West bringing a change of weather.


22.30     I ended up the evening with a migraine (weather) so;  it’s a couple o’ pills with my chocolate then orf to bed with my book.   This is the best time to have a migraine; 


just before bedtime.    I’ll have a good night’s sleep and wake up feeling lively;  frolicsome even.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....