Lovely clouds ... all over the place


20th November 2018 (Tuesday) ..... 09.45    I don’t know where the
Exciting clouds about this morning.
overcast stuff has gone... and fewer sunny spells?    We’ve had a sunny spell that, if it lasts much longer, would qualify as a Scottish summer.    It’s  a brilliant morning;  interesting shower clouds all over the place.   There is a noticeable drop in the temperature... and a stiff breeze , so there is a big wind chill factor.... but a lovely day.    I missed sunrise, though I was ‘on the move’.... it was raining at that time.   I don’t mind getting wet, but not the camera.   I’m excited.    Oh and I need to get a new TV... the old one has finally gone.   It’s frozen on the ‘Setup’ page.... which is boring.    I ‘googled’ the problem and it needs a new bit of Firmware... i.e.  dump the tele.



Mid afternoon.
19.30    Welll .... I have been a busy boy.    When I was chomping my way through breakfast, I decided to go to Kirkcaldy and buy a new tele, and, on the way I’d drop into the Bank in Leven to get myself a new pin number for my card.    The pin No was easy;  the tele less so... there are so many to choose from.    In the end I settled for one that has USB sockets so that I can watch my PowerPoint presentations on the tele.    In fact I’m going to make a few more Presentations for my own use .... for when I’m old.    I’ve dismantled the old tele;  it’s ready to be taken to the re-cycling place on Thursday.    I’ll set up the new one tomorrow. ... I like to do things systematically;  and not too fast!    Hey ....I’ll be able to see Theresa M  in glorious HD now. 
I went out in the car in the afternoon to get a few cloud photographs but the showers
New tele .... waiting to be set up.
were, though short, frequent, so I didn’t go far.   I had thought of going to Crail Harbour.    In the end I went to Elie then home by Kinneuchar;  and I did get a few photos.   As far as I could see our weather forecast for tomorrow seems to include wet stuff.   Oh welll ... I have much to do on the computer.... and I have a tele to set up.    Jings .... I feel a weakness coming on at the thought of all that work.   I think I’ll go and open the box and see if all the bits are in there!    Must ‘go’ ... slight ‘flap on’ .... I want to have a look at this new tele.   I’ll also put the kettle ‘on’.    

This has been an exciting day .... the sky especially has been entertaining  all day.... just a pity about the showers:  but with the kind of clouds we had showers were all around us.        

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....