Bracing breeze ....


7th November 2018 (Wednesday) .... 08.00    We have a load of fresh air
Light bit in the sky = sunny spell somewhere!
to share around this morning.... and, on the beach, I had the whole lot to myself.    There’s a brisk South-easterly wind... with the occasional spits and spots of light rain in it;   not a bad morning to be out.   Bracing is the word that comes to mind:    The Lady’s Tower and lighthouse....  that’s where it will be ‘really bracing’.   If I was a dog I’d definitely want to be walked round there this morning!     
There are 'bloo bits' in the sky so we can expect sunny spells in a wee while!  


17.00   This morning I went to Harbour Houseand enjoyed morning coffee and a blether with the ‘Troops’..... the ‘Troops’ had gone to‘The Deli’ coffee shop on Monday and Tuesday, so I caught up with all their 'news'.
  
Threatening sky over the Firth of Forth from Dysart harbour.
Because I was feeling brighter this morning I decided to go to Kirkcaldy to buy single sheets and matching pillowcases at ‘Rejects’.... the intention being to have lunch there.    Well ‘Rejects Car Park was ‘up tae the eyeballs’ with vehicles;  leaving me (and others) no choice but to moor up in Aldi’s.    I didn’t feel guilty about that as I use the Aldi’s shop in Leven.    It didn’t take long to pick, and buy the sheets;  getting to, and from, the Bedding Dept was harder..... upstairs in ‘Rejects’ is like a rabbit warren.     The shop was busy  with Christmas shoppers by the look of it:  when you go in from the Car Park you are met by a ‘herd’ of  reasonably realistic reindeer, unrealistically singing Christmas carols:   this reminded me that it must be coming up to Christmas.    I decided to skip lunch in ‘Rejects Cafe’ and, instead, go to The Harbour Master’s House at Dysart Harbour.   This I did and found it quieter, with a good choice for a ‘lite bite’ lunch.... and plenty friendly chat.    I enjoyed lunch then had a wee walk out on the middle pier, before making for Leven by way of the Coastal Tourist Route.    I noticed that Kirkland School has been vastly improved, and therefore so has the Coastal Tourist Route;  where Kirkland School was is now a field.    It may have been a good school, but it was one hideous looking, 1960’s type, building!    I dropped into Sainsbury’s and bought a few vital necessities, before arriving back at ‘Ivy’ about 14.00.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....