Frisky morning .... ....


29th November 2018 (Thursday) .... 08.00    Hmmmm .... our weather is
Alistair and Monica - Elie Harbour.
(as forecast)
wet and windy, though not yet as windy as I’d expected it to be.... nor as wet.    It should be windier, and showery in the afternoon, with the slight chance of a sunny spell.     Not a morning for the beach.    I’ll go to Kirkcaldy first thing, then down to Dysart for a cuppa in Harbour Master’s House.    I can’t think of anything else I need to do in Kirkcaldy?  

13.30    It has been a wet day so far, though the rain did slacken off for a bit in the middle of the day.    My trip to Kirkcaldy went successfully... apart from the fact that the Harbour Masters House (Dysart Harbour) wasn’t open so I didn’t have a coffee break.    However I was back in Elie by 10.30 so went to Harbour House and had ‘morning coffee’ with George ... and Brenda.    The weather has deteriorated and is now very wet.... and very windy.    Not
Late afternoon.
nice.



16.30    The sunny spell occurred in the afternoon... and .... it was a long one.    The sun broke through too.   The first sentence refers to the Drop in Cafe.    The Cafe was quiet at first but was soon buzzin’ like a contented bee hive.    When I left the Cafe to go down to the harbour,  it was a bonnie afternoon.     But my afternoon was about to get brighter.    Usually I have the harbour to myself, but Alistair and Monica had taken a turn down to the harbour in their car, and by so doing added more brightness to my afternoon:  I’m a happy boy.    On leaving the harbour I drove home by way of .... yep ... Balbuthie Loan and Kinneuchar.


19.30   I’m gradually adapting to the limits that my sair knee is bringing on.    I take the car to ... wherever ... the car becomes point ‘A’;  I then walk (hirple) to point ‘B’ and back.   The only difference is that ‘A’ and ‘B’ are not as far apart as they once were.    Oh I’m definitely a happy boy tonight..... it’s when they become ‘AB’ that I’ll
Dysart Harbour this morning .... it was raining!
start to lose sleep.

‘Plan’ for tomorrow?    Mmmmm ..... I need some ‘office’ stuff:  where, in Leven, would I get that?    I’ll try B&M’s ... they have a good mix of stuff.   Had I thought about it I could have got everything in Kirkcaldy today!

We’re going to have more sunny spells tomorrow.... also showers and a gale o’ wind.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....