Feeling excited ....


25th November 2018 (Sunday) .... 07.30    It looks like being a nice day,
Bonnie mornin' ro be out on the beach.
though rain showers are mentioned in the weather forecast:  I would like 7 hours and 50 minutes of sunshine today.   Just for a change.      Sunrise is at 08.10, and looks like it could be visible;  though there is a bank of low cloud on the horizon that could spoil things.
 I’m feeling skittish.


09.00     The beach was busy this morning;  and it was (I say was because it is now raining) a pleasant morning for being on the beach.   Until  the rain  came.    Sunrise was never going to be visible because of the low cloud, but we had an interesting sky, and there was hardly any wind so it wasn’t that cold.   The rain started at 08.00 and had me heading for Ivy at a fast(?) hirple.   The kettle will have boiled so I’m going to have a mug of coffee.   I can’t fail with the stuff I have now:  it comes in little sachets ... and all I have to do is add hot water.   Making coffee is a dawdle.   If I’ve decanted the powder from the sachet into the mug I end up with a ‘Flat White’.    
All is not gloom with our weather;  there are blue patches in the sky, and they’re heading for the Royal Burgh so we are going to have sunny spells.


The south side of Kinneuchar Kirk.
14.30    I went out for a run in the car, up to Balcarres but ‘rain stopped play’:  except at Kinneuchar Kirk when I went in to ‘see’ Jems.... and the sun broke through for a few minutes.   The squally showers don’t last long but they are heavy.    So it’s back to watching... either the Brexit stuff on the tele, or playing Wii gowf.    The Brexit stuff I’ve seen (it’s been on all day) so it will be Wii ‘gowf’. 
  

Theresa ‘wrote’ to me today (well ... she ‘wrote’ to everybody via a letter in the papers) telling ‘me’ how fortunate I was getting this ‘Deal’ for leaving the EU.   I didn’t buy a paper today but got the gist of the letter from the ‘News’.    One thing... actually there are a few of them... 73 over the UK  6 of them in Scotland:   our soon to be extinct MEP’s.   I don’t hear any of them moanin’ so I assume they will be collaring some of the £39billion that we pay for the divorce (from the EU), and they won’t need to look for a job.   I can remember 40 odd years ago the politicians of the time telling us that joining the EEC  (European Economic Community), was the way forward, and
Kinneuchar Loch from the north side.
we’d all be happy.    Now we’re being told that leaving the EU (the EEC ‘morphed into the EU in 1993) is the way forward, and we’re all going to be happy.    I can’t help but think that there’s going to be a lot of unhappy people in the UK in a couple of years:  and it won’t be the extinct MEP’s.



18.00    Tomorrow’s weather is going to be much the same as we had today;  clouds off the North Sea, with drizzle, followed by showers and a sunny spell.   Short sunny spell!

I’m ready for the ‘Boiler Man’ coming tomorrow;   I’m hoping it will be in the morning, but it could be at any time over the whole day.   The bloke that came the last time was not a ‘happy’ person so I’m hoping for a different one this time.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....