Feeling refreshed ....


1st November 2018 (Thursday) .... 08.00    The sky is beginning to break
Hawthorn berries and Kinneuchar Kirk.
up after overnight rain.... in fact I can see some ‘bloo’ bits , so we should have sunny spells by mid morning  by the look of it.    I had a ‘sleep in’ this morning and didn’t get up until 06.15... and I feel really refreshed..... I did have a look outside at 05.00 but it was raining then.
    I don’t have a ‘plan’ of action for today;  but I do have the ‘Drop in Cafe’ in the afternoon so anything I do will have to be done in the morning.   Orf to have breakfast.

13.30    Remembering that I had some business to attend too, I went to Leven in the morning .... and I went to Sainsbury’s to do a small shopping when I was in Leven.    I met Myra and Jim on the High Street, and arranged to meet them for coffee, but I met Jim between ‘business’ appointments both of which were to take some time so I did my shopping;   and missed out on the coffee.    I’m going to make a coffee after this update:  it’s a long time since I had one of the Hutte Finest.   I’ll then have ‘50’ before going to the ‘Cafe’.
West end of Balcarres Crag.

20.00     The ‘Cafe’ was busy this afternoon .... and buzzin’ like a bumble bees nest;   I fair enjoyed it.    Honor came in and updated me on the tubs Jock wasn’t planting.... he was painting them!   I did think it was a funny time of year to be planting tubs in Bonnie Scotland.... unless with daffy- down- dilly- downs.   The reminds me .... it has been cold today and I have slightly sore throat.    I’ll gargle with ‘sautie’ water (water with salt in it) and that should shift it.   

Because it was a beautiful afternoon when I left the ‘Cafe’ I went down to the harbour
East end of Balcarres Crag.
then home to Ivy by my usual route, stopping on the outskirts of Kinneuchar to get a few autumnal photographs.    The first day of November has been bonnie.... and it felt slightly warmer when I put the ‘broon’ bucket out not long ago;  that might be because the wind has dropped away to nothing.  

I don’t know what I will do tomorrow;   it all depends on how I feel.... and if I’ve shaken off the sore throat.    It is the time of year for sore throats and caulds etc.   Right now I feel fine... but tired.     I bought half a dozen books in one of the many Charity shops that are in Leven High Street, so I might get off to bed early and start a new book.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....