Cracker of a sunrise on the beach ....


8th November 2018 (Thursday) .... 11.30   When having morning coffee
Actual sunrise time!
in Harbour House this morning, Joyce reminded me that I hadn’t done the ‘Hutte’!     My excuse is that I was so excited by this morning’s sunrise, and sorting out some sunrise photographs for FB that it was 10.00 before I knew it.   10.00 is coffee time.   Apologies for me being forgetful;   I’d sit on the ‘naughty’ step but, lucky for me, Ivy doesn’t have stairs.
We have a lovely morning, though it can feel chilly in the brisk SE breeze....and it looks like we might get a light shower later.    I don’t have ‘plan’ for today;  except that I must remember that it’s the History Society AGM tonight:  I have been invited to become an Honorary member .... an invitation I am happy to accept.    I won’t have to salute Alan anymore... and, more importantly perhaps, Rosie, won’t have to chase me up every year for my Membership fees!

Peaceful Firth of Forth.

16.00     I ended up with a migraine after lunch;  absolutely self inflicted because I know that chocolate is one of the main triggers, and I had a chocolate biscuit.   After ‘50’ in front of the tele (watching the New), and a couple of pills, the chocolate has been neutralised and I’m feeling mair playful again.    By the time this happened the sky had clouded over, and now has the, threatening rain look.   In fact light rain is forecast overnight.... and at times tomorrow.
After a cuppa I felt explorative  so ‘jamp’ in the car and did my regular Balbuthie Loan run stopping to take the photograph of “Kinneuchar on a dull day”;    Kinneuchar, even on a dull day, is bonnie. ... but it does take sunshine to bring out the
best of the autumn colours.


Kinneuchar on a dull day.


21.30     So ... there’s me bumbling along to the History Society meeting, thinking I was going to wander in 20 minutes early;  only to find I was, actually 10 minutes late!  .... (when I think of it that isn’t bad by my standards ... sometimes I’m  a day out).   The meeting was set for 19.00 .... not 19.30 as I thought.    Anyway I am now a very proud Honorary Member of the local History Society.... and yes... Rosie did heave a big sigh of relief!

We have a wet evening here... as was forecast... but most of the rain should pass over us during the night and first part of the morning.


I’m absolutely shattered tonight, so it’s off to bed for this boy.    If it’s raining in the morning I’ll have ‘sleep in’:  I've put the bucket oot so I don't have to worry about that.    






Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....