Iain's birthday .....


21st March 2018 (Wednesday) ...... “Happy Birthday to Iain (Auchnagatt) ....who is  ... is ... one year older today!”   Have a lovely day,...  oh you're working? .... enjoy looking at the boats in the harbour.  I don’t doubt that Jackie and the ‘Troops’ will want to spoil you!
    
08.00     Where is the sun?      We have an overcast sky this morning:  I’d got used to,
Cadger's Wynd, Earlsferry.
and  rather preferred the ‘bloo’ sky we had.  The overcast sky has upset me;   I’m feeling ‘sluggish’.     Oh welll .... at least it’s dry, and, we  could get a few bright spells by the look of it.    I need breakfast ...a touch of caffeine o get me into gear.   

  

17.00    It has been cold today;   and it was raining when I went to Leven.      Oh that reminds me:   not counting the roadworks at Scoonie roundabout (and brae) .... where, having just missed the temporary traffic lights, I had to wait for 7 minutes until they changed back to green ....  my trip to Leven was an unqualified success.     The car has had the salt washed off it, and I got all the shopping that I wanted;   plus a few extras.     I arrived back at Ivy at 11.00 ish;   and, by the time I’d put the messages away it was too late to have coffee at Harbour House.    No that’s not quite right:   it should be “too late to have coffee with Myra, Jim and Geoff at Harbour House”, .... who would be thinking
Earlsferry 'houses with a view'.
about leaving, by the time I got there.



19.00     The change in the weather certainly put a damper on my activities;   I only went to the beach once!     My morning was completely taken up with Leven:  in the afternoon I did some ‘ousework, went to the beach, picked up the papers,(in the car), and went for a run up to Kinneuchar, where I had a walk round the kirkyard, browsing the gravestones ....  it has been a good day for gravestone browsing..... then drove home via Balbuthie Loan and Elie.     The weather forecast for
Elie- from the Earlsferry 'bents'.
tomorrow isn’t that much different from today’s;   cloudy with a few sunny spells.... but, thankfully, warmer.    Tomorrow’s ‘plan’?    I haven’t really thought about it.    We do have the Drop in Cafe in the afternoon, and I got a cake for that.    No matter what the weather, Thursday afternoons are always ‘bright and cheery’ at the ‘Drop in Cafe’.
I think I’ll do the ironing this evening:   I’ll find something to watch something on the tele when I’m doing it .... the ironing.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....