Leslie Bike Shop .....


20th February 2018 (Tuesday) .... 08.30    Apart from a bank of cloud on the southern horizon (that obscured the sunrise), we have ‘a wall to wall’ blue sky;
Dysart harbour.
 though I’ve no doubt that might change as the day progresses.    It is a bonnie morning, bright and sunny with hardly any wind.
As per ‘plan’ I am going to The Leslie Bike Shop (Glenrothes) to buy eye protection, after which I’ll go to Dysart Harbour for a cuppa.    On the way home I might as well drop into Sainsbury’s (Leven) and get any ‘shopping’ that I can think of.    ‘Puku’ is rumbling away so I’d best go and have some breakfast.

21.30     This has been a bonnie Spring like day;  and it had me in working mode after I got back from this morning’s mission.    That means the felt on the wee shed has been properly nailed down.


The Leslie Bike shop is the perfect place to go for all things ‘bike’;    it has everything you’d expect in a proper ‘bike shop’.     I had a look at the battery assisted bikes, of which there is a good selection, before going to the ‘Boutique’  part of the business, where sunglasses, and all other ‘boutique-y’ things are sold.     I bought a pair of
Dysart harbour boat .... 'Nauti Bouy'.
proper wrap around bike glasses;  (I am now on  a grass diet for a couple of  weeks).... they, the glasses, cost nearly £50!   Fancy named ones cost over £200!

Dysart Harbour was, as it always is for me, an interesting  place:  the middle pier is choc-a-bloc with boats of all description.     The boats will be ‘craned in’ at the beginning of April.     After pottering around, talking to a few blokes getting their boats ready for ‘crane in’, and after taking some photographs,  I was pleasantly surprised to find the Harbour-master’s House Cafe busy;  with would you believe it .... potential ‘girlfriends’.    I enjoyed a cappuccino .... and a German biscuit.  
 
I didn’t bother going into Sainsbury’s;    I was in a mood for finishing the felt on the
The perfect end to a perfect day.
shed roof.    That has now been done.

After a frosty start, tomorrow should be ‘bright and sunny, at first, but clouding over later.... with very little wind.    I shall get the bike out, make it ready for Spring..... then bike along to Elie for the papers.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....