Feeling frisky .....

2nd February 2018 (Friday) ..... 09.00    The beach is lovely this morning.    As forecast there is a brisk breeze from the North, and, between the
Elie Bay this morning.
direction of the wind, and the wind chill factor it is cold.    Having said all that, I enjoyed my morning wander along to the Cockstail rocks. .... even though the sunrise was hidden behind a cloudbank.  

There’s a washing going through the machine just now:  my word ....it’s going to be cold on the hands hanging that out.  

 21.00     Although it has been cold we’ve had a nice, early Spring like day.     The washing dried, and some of it has been ironed.    My main mission today has been to give the car a long run, because the emissions indicator has been ‘on’.    I did this, by going along the back road to Crail, up to St Andrews, then over the hill to Leven to book the car into Fife Auto:  the
St Andrews from the Crail road.
emissions indicator was still ‘on’ so that will have to be fixed.    Anyway it’s booked in for 10.00 so that the mechanic can diagnose what the problem is.     Jimmy did have this same problem with the car, at the end of October, and took it to Anstruther for a service;  but the problem hasn’t been fixed.



It was a pleasant afternoon for bumbling around the East Neuk, but I appear to have a cold coming on;  so didn’t really get right into ‘the mood’ for doing things.    I’m going to have a hot chocolate before I go to bed.    I’m reading a book called “The Robin” – a Biography”, and it is really absorbing:  it makes going to bed early with a cold, .....
Sunset time from the Ferry beach.
 enjoyable!    That reminds me, I haven’t seen ‘Blob’ since I came home;   I’ll fill the bird feeders tomorrow and see if that will attract him.  
 
The weather forecast isn’t that good for tomorrow;   cold and wet.    Jim and I are going to Kirkcaldy tomorrow, so it looks like being a good day for doing that.    It is not going to be a good drying day!    I wonder how Jock is getting on with his knitting?
I’m orf to make the hot chocolate, then get orf to bed.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....