Bonnie sunrise ....

4th February 2018 (Sunday) ..... 09.00    At last;   I woke up in time to be down on the beach before sunrise.    With ‘sunrise’ happening at  08.03 (and it was not
Early morning sun on Earlsferry.
hidden behind clouds)  it wasn’t ‘iggzactly’ an early start for me.... but it’s an improvement on the past few mornings;   I’m nearly back to normal ‘me’.    It’s a bonnie morning for a walk actually .... I may have a wee daunder up to the Pony Field after breakfast.....     I’d better not forget I’m going out for lunch at 12.30.



19.30     Ivan, Jenny and Adelaide arrived ‘bang on’ 12.30  to pick me up;  we were going to The Bank, in Anstruther for lunch.     You can rely on the food, and service, being excellent there.     I had sausages and mash;  one of my favourite meals.    After lunch, we went for a short daunder;  to help the digestive system.    The walk, out on the west Pier, was
Sunrise.
terminated when it began to spit rain.

Back at Ivy (Cottage), I made a lovely mug of coffee.    I wonder .... could that be ‘fake news?’.    Yes .... it probably is.     Ivan entertained us with some real life, hilarious, work stories as we enjoyed the ‘extremely tasty’ coffee .... and skinny chocolate digestives.

I’ve been down on the beach twice today.... sunrise time, and sunset time.    It has been gorgeous all day all along the East Neuk.    I got a few pictures of the peaceful Centre of the Universe on both visits.

I’m tired tonight;  I always am when I come home from Sussex, and Aberdeenshire.   It must be the sea air!     This means another early night in bed.
Jenny, Ivan and Adelaide.... in Castle Street, Anstruther.


 Our weather for tomorrow is forecast to be much the same as today... perhaps colder.     The ‘plan’ is for me to go the garage, in Leven, in the morning, and   I’ll do any shopping that I can think of when along there:   a roll of roofing felt being one thing I need.     There’s a small bit of patching required on the wee shed.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....