Overcast, but not windy ....

18th October 2017 (Wednesday) .....   as per weather forecast, the wind is from the East, and it’s overcast, with the cloud bank stretching way out beyond the
Dour morning ... and cold.
horizon .... so, no visible sun rise.... a dour looking morning.     However I met Monica out with ‘Pepper’;   while Monica and I chatted, Pepper tore about after her ball;  the ball that Monica kept firing out of a ‘Chuckit’ ball launcher;  most dog walkers use the ball launcher, it’s an excellent way to exercise a dog.     Monica and I?... we exercised our tongues.

I’ve had breakfast, so, after a cuppa, I’ll go and get organised for Kirkcaldy.

20.00     ‘The Boy’ has had a hectic day.    I decided I’d take the car all the way to the Hospital because my appointment time was well before visiting time.    I arrived there with lots of time to spare, and found there were loads of empty parking spaces.    I went
That's ma boy ... sunhat and cauld hands!
to the WRVS Cafe and had a bowl of soup, a cuppa and a goodie, before my appointment.     The outcome of the appointment is;  there’s nothing needs to be ‘done, apart  going back onto the routine  six monthly, PSA check .... at,... St Andrews.

On the way out of Kirkcaldy I went to ASDA’s and had a browse/ mini shopping;  that place is massive, and the prices are lower than Sainsbury’s:  but .... I didn’t see a Cafe!
The sky did brighten up now and again .... and I even saw some ‘bloo’ holes in the cloudbank;   and ... the sun would be shining through said holes .... but not on ‘yours truly’.     Fromm Kirkcaldy I hopped to Sainsbury’s Cafe in Leven ... where I had  a very welcome cuppa. 
  
We have the  ‘Drop in Cafe’ to look forward to tomorrow afternoon.    With our weather  forecast to be much the same as today’s was... overcast with occasional brighter spells, and rain later in the evening,  the ‘Cafe’ will be the brightest spell over
Peacock Butterfly.
the whole day.

I’m feeling tired tonight .... I haven’t had ‘50’ today so I expect I should sleep well... and that I won't be 'up' at the crack o' dawn!  


Photographs : Top – Dour morning, Middle – That’s ma boy .... sunhat and cauld hands! ...and, Bottom – Peacock butterfly .... to remind us of sunny days!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....