Lovely autumnal morning ....

6th October 2017 (Friday) ... 09.30    we have an absolute cracker of a morning;   almost ‘wall to wall blue sky, though it is cool;  a really fresh, autumnal air.
Lady's Tower, Elie.
  This morning I was at the Lady’s Tower to catch the sun rise .... a change for me ‘cos it’s years since I went out there at sunrise time.    I was ‘on location’ at  06.54 .... 25 minutes before actual sunrise;  this gave me time to find where I wanted to be at sunrise.    I’ll need to go out there a few more times until I find, what I think will be the best places, to set up.   It was a nice, if cool, morning for a walk round the East Links;  and a few folk were doing that, including Frances (Halket) out with her dog.    I was well ready for a cuppa... and breakfast when I got back to Ivy.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....