Busy 'boy' ....

3rd October 2017 (Tuesday) .... 12.00      After a bonnie sunrise, we  have had a nice morning here in the East Neuk;   the wind has moderated, and it has been
Just before sunrise over Elie Bay.
dry up till now;   but ... it looks like we could have showers in the afternoon.
   I went to Leven this morning, to get some necessities... ‘Blob’ fodder.    I also went to Sainsbury’s to do some ‘shopping’ .... and have a cuppa;   this explains why the Hutte is only being updated now.     The ‘plan’ is to go for a walk in the afternoon.


22.00    Oh dear .... I fell asleep after lunch and that was the end of the afternoon walk;   I think it must have been the ‘flu jab, because I usually only catnap for 10 – 15
Part of the A & M Lawrie craft stand.
minutes:  today I fell sound asleep, in the Hutte, for three quarters of an hour.   It could have been longer but a gust of wind rattled the door and woke me up.    Feeling much refreshed I may add.     Jimmy appeared just as the kettle boiled, so we had a cuppa. 

The remainder of the afternoon I spent tidying up the kitchen... and sorting out the shopping I bought this morning.    During the afternoon the sky clouded over, and it looked like we could get some rain.... but it has remained dry, but rather dour looking.    Rain isn’t in the forecast... overcast is.

Jim and Jimmy are coming down for our weekly, Tuesday evening chat, over a cuppa.    Las Vegas will be a topic I’m sure, as will Gun Laws (or lack of) in the
The sales 'girls'!
USA.    Without doubt the USA has to have a serious discussion, about gun ownership. 
  
With me only being ‘out and about’ at sunrise I have gone down memory lane  for two of today’s photos .... back to when Maggie and I were busy with the crafts.   I think I may have done this before ..... however this is one of my favourite ‘memory lane’ trips.
The weather forecast for tomorrow, is not really exciting.... overcast with a few sunny spells.... but mostly dry;   though there is the chance of rain later in the evening.

Photographs : Top – five minutes before sunrise over Elie Bay, Middle -  some of our (A & M Lawrie) craft products, Bottom – the ... er .... sales team!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....