Breezy morning ....

5th April 2017 (Wednesday) ... 09.00    The weather is much the sane as yesterday’s... cloudy with occasional sunny spells;  the sun might break through for a
Isn't this lovely ....  trees hugging!
‘longer spell’ in the afternoon.     It’s nice
down on the beach, which had a number of folk out enjoying a pre- breakfast breath of fresh air.   I have some ‘paper work’ to do before I get active .... and a flower to plant;   I feel a touch of tiredness coming on!

20.30     I am really tired tonight;  all day I’ve been feeling energetic and have used this energy.    I suspect that I may well sleep in tomorrow morning.  
First thing after breakfast I went out into the garden and did some ‘real work’... and enjoyed it.    ‘Real work’ means serious heavy duty weeding, so much so that the ‘broon bucket’ is ‘full’.... and not overweight.    I was surprised at how good I felt;  perhaps the biking is beginning to have an effect.

I worked in the garden for an hour or so then went up to Chapel Green on the bike,
St Monans .
where I bumped into Jimmy resting on “The Boss’s Seat”.    We sat a while, then Jimmy went off round to “Alice’s Seat”;  I took some photos of the ‘Daffies’, before I set off for Ivy, to put on the kettle.   Jimmy duly turned up and we sat in ‘The Hutte’ watching the birds on the feeders, until it was lunch time.

Still feeling energetic, I biked along to Jimmy’s and polished a bit more of the car, then biked home to Ivy via the Estate.    Even though you can’t really see the size of it properly, because it is surrounded by scaffolding, the ‘Oak House’ is going to be one big ‘olde’ house.    It’s interesting watching the men building it .... all the pieces fit together like a big jigsaw.... and most of them are big, and therefore heavy, pieces, that require a crane to
Chapel Green daffodils.
lift them..   It’s relaxing watching people working.

The garden ‘Operational Plan’ for tomorrow depends on how stiff my muscles are after today’s efforts.    Mind you, there won’t be that much time for gardening tomorrow,  Jimmy wants to go shopping;   we’ll be doing that sometime in the morning, because we have the ‘Drop in Cafe’ in the afternoon.    Cannae miss that!  

Photographs : Top – isn’t this nice... an arboreal hug, Middle – Sam’s creel boat, and Bottom – some of the many ‘daffies' up at Chapel green.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....