Bonnie morning.. but windier

4th April 2017 (Tuesday)  .... 09.00    I have had the ‘feeling’ all morning that there’s a coffee morning that I should be going too ... but there isn’t so I’ll have to
The "Oak House" site.
make do with the ‘Hutt’ Special.    It’s windier, and colder, this morning;   I went round Elie estate on the bike in,  a clockwise direction this morning.... it’s the same route but it looks different doing it this was now and again.      Doing it this way I start with the hill up Ferry Road ... I walked it!    Oh there is an oak framed house being built up on the Estate;   traditional olde fashioned oak frame build.    I’ve never seen one being built in Scotland before, though I’m sure some will have been.... but not in Elie and Earlsferry.   This has always been a bonnie bike (or walk);  now we have a new build house adding to the interest.    Cannae wait to see the finished building.


Detail of the "Oak House".
23.00    I’ve had a very busy, and rewarding day;   having been out on the bike twice, and  polished the bonnet and roof of the Fiesta .... now,  I’m ready for bed.    The route that I take through the Estate passes the building site where the “Oak House” is being built ..... another house, being built next to the “Oak House”, is of the  modern timber framed variety.... a big one.    It will be interesting to see this site when it’s finished because we could end up with four (another two ‘plots’ await development) completely different house designs on this area of ground.... including ‘olde worlde’ style.   It should be an interesting summer.

Jim and Jimmy came round in the evening and we sorted out ‘local things’ and the ‘world’..... again.    ‘Mother Earth’ is in a sorry state just now;  God must often regret
The building site.
putting humans on the Planet when ‘he’ (why does God have to be a he?) sees the sorry mess we’re making of it.    There’s far too much weaponry scattered around our Mother Earth .... and in the hands of dreadful people.  

What am I going to do ‘ra morra?’     The forecast is for it to be windy, and cloudy with sunny periods..... I could polish some more bits of the Fiesta;   which has to lie up at Jimmy’s until  the paper work is sorted.


Photographs : Top – The “Oak House” site, Middle – detail of the “Oak house”... and. Bottom – the large, modern build house... with the “Oak House” beyond.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....