Nice morning with early frost ....

3rd March 2017 (Friday) ... 08.30    We have early morning frost, with hardly and wind .... a nice crisp morning for wandering about.    I’ve had breakfast
Elie Bay
(Virgin Train style porridge) etc. and feel in the mood for a daunder up to Chapel Green.     There is more in the way of cloud about to the South of us this morning....when the sun gets up a bit it might burn it off.    Actually, rain is forecast to come in later this afternoon,.... and be with us throughout Saturday.   “Slight Flap on” has set in;   I’d better get some walking done this morning, because I’ve just remembered that I’m going along to the Windmill with Jimmy, to visit Chris, in the afternoon.


The 'Black Wa' .... 'West end' of Earlsferry beach.
21.30     I went for a walk along to the ‘Black Wa’;  the intention was to climb up to Chapel Green from the rocks, but there was too much seaweed lying around, so I abandoned that ‘plan’;  and had a good ‘explore’ among the rocks instead.   This pottering around the beach/rocks is one of my favourite ways to unwind.    Unwind?  Does this mean that I am stressed?    Mmmmm;  perhaps I’d better take it easy .... don’t like the ‘stress’.

Jimmy and I went along to the Windmill (Care Home) but Chris was not in a good mood at all.   Jimmy was worn out following her around, so I took a turn.   She eventually settled down, after we’d had a cuppa;  but I’d say that Chris was definitely ‘stressed’ this afternoon.    ‘Dot’ was in a ‘good mood’ and we only ‘fell out’ once:  you have to understand ‘Dot’ likes to be ‘the Boss’.    She worked in Edinburgh, and comes across as having been accustomed to being ‘obeyed’.   But she likes chatting and living in her ‘office world’ of yesteryear.   Wilma (who was in my class at ‘the Waid’) was looking tired... and did in fact fall asleep:   the Carers took Wilma along to
Earlsferry beach.
her bedroom.
   
I have ‘nae plans’ made for tomorrow:  with the wind being from the Northeast.... and rain forecast, I get the feeling that lying low might be a good ‘plan’.    It could be a ‘shopping’ day.   Right now it’s time for a mug o’ Horlicks, then off to my bed to read my book!


Photographs : Top – Elie Bay this morning, Middle – the ‘Black Wa’ ... and West end of Earlsferry beach, and Bottom – Earlsferry beach.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....