Nice peaceful morning .....

6th March 2017 (Monday)  .... 09.00    Wellll .... I’m feeling mair like myself this morning, though still feeling ‘shaky leggit’.... with a slightly sore throat.
Lone jogger at sunrise.
   The ‘plan’ is to get myself ‘clear’ for a St Andrews appointment tomorrow;   I don’t want to spread any germs around the waiting room.    The ‘Royal’ beach wasn’t “iggzactly” crowded with folks watching the sunrise this morning ....   a lone jogger, and ‘myself’ enjoying the serenity.   

Back at Ivy, the local Thrush was giving it laldie from the lum-heid next door;    and he was being answered by another, from the Liberty direction.   Could we have two nesting pair of Thrushes in the locality;   it sounds like it! 

 
'Scottish Water' working in Earlsferry High Street today.
 
21.00     Welllll .... I have been more active today, having managed two ‘walks of reasonable distance .... and I do feel ‘better’ but awfie tired.    It will be an early night in bed with my book I’m thinking:  I’m trying to be fit for St Andrews tomorrow:   and anticipating being allowed back on my bike!    Although I can walk, I can’t walk briskly;   I can... or I should say could, bike briskly!


This afternoon I went to Leven to get food for ‘Blob and Co’;   actually I set off to go to Colinsburgh for fuel and decided, after I ‘fuelled’ up that, I’d go to Leven for bird food.     It was a lovely afternoon, and, had I been on top form, I’d have gone to Pettycur Harbour for a run.    However I enjoyed a quick trip to Leven:   “Blob” and wife are enjoying the ‘fruits of my labours’ though ‘he’, Bless his feathery butt, prefers Digestive Biscuits!    While I was gallivanting orf to Leven Jimmy was visiting Chris, with Donald, Chris’s son who
Sunset time from The Toft.
travelled up from the Borders.    Chris had a good day today .... sunny days are always the best for visiting the Windmill.

I have St Andrews in the late afternoon, so I’m driving Jimmy along to Leven in the morning so that he can get his haircut:  it’s either a haircut, or buy him an artist’s easel and a set o’ brushes and paints.   

The weather forecast for tomorrow is ‘good’:   “bright and sunny” in the morning then clouding over in the afternoon.

Photographs : Top – Lone jogger, Middle – Scottish Water digging in the Ferry High Street, and Bottom – sunset time from The Toft, Elie.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....