Gorgeous morning .... definitely a 'playing' day....

7th March 2017  (Tuesday) ... 09.00     It’s a gorgeous morning... “bright and sunny” with a light Northwest breeze;  a morning for beach pottering I’m thinkin’.
Earlsferry beach.


    This bonnie morning, I’m feeling ‘almost playful’ ....  definitely on the mend;  however I have a busy day ahead, so ‘playing’ will have to wait until tomorrow.   I’ve been for a short walk along the beach, but Jimmy and I are going to Leven so I didn’t go too far ... though I was sorely tempted.

22.30    I am beginning to unwind after a busy day;   although not busy physically, I am tired nonetheless.   The first mission was going to Leven so that Jimmy could have his hair cut:   my word that was a marathon.   Jimmy’s hair didn’t take long to have cut, it was the lady who was in the chair that was the hold up;  she was having the full treatment.   I went shopping, and had a cup o’ tea in Stuart’s, by the time Jimmy was done.    Jimmy didn’t realise that the “Woman’s Own” was such a boring interesting magazine until he read three of
Elie beach
them today!    Meanwhile, on my ‘shopping’ travels I discovered a ‘Costa Coffee’ shop in Leven High Street  .... this is ‘new’, and good;  it brightens up the whole place.... and brings a glimmer of hope for the future of said ‘High Street’.     It was lunchtime by the time we got back to “The Royal Burgh ....  and Elie”.

The afternoon was mostly taken up with the St Andrews appointment.    We, Jimmy went up with me for the company, arrived early, meaning to have a cuppa upstairs, but I, inadvertently ‘booked’ myself ‘in’ so we had to skip the tea and go straight to the Waiting Room, which was crowded.    I had to wait nearly an hour before being taken, by which time Jimmy had read a couple of Ideal Home Magazines.... not the most stimulating reading.    Jimmy has not had a good day with his choice of reading material.
Golfers on the 10th fairway.
   Regarding My appointment:   Dr Webber is delighted that my PSA reading is on the way down;   I have to go for another test in a couple of months, but this is only a precautionary measure.    Oh and I can bike as much as I want;  after I get a new saddle for my bike.    I’m a happy ‘boy’.... though I did manage to ‘stress’ myself into having a migraine before going up to St Andrews.


Photographs : Top – Earlsferry beach, Middle – Elie beach, and Bottom –  golfers on the 10th fairway.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....