Frosty morning ....

22nd March 2017 (Wednesday)....11.30     Blimey .... It is cold this morning;   Sooper Buggy was covered in frost, and it’s only 3c in Ivy garden at present,
A Few of the EKC Guild members this afternoon.
and there’s an Easterly breeze so it feels colder.    I haven’t been out walking yet... but I’ll walk along to the Kirk Hall in the afternoon;   I’m hoping the sun will have broken through the cloud by then.... but I doubt it.

I’m organised for EKC presentation afternoon... a bit nervous, (I always am) but should be OK when I get going, and start to relax.    Why I should be nervous I don’t know;   the members of the EKC Guild are my friends ... (and critics?)!   I’m looking forward to seeing my photos on a big screen.


Ferry Road Earlsferry.
21.30    The sun was seen, as around disc trying to break through the cloud.... but the cloud won;   I took the car along to Elie because it looked like it might rain.    It was raining by the time we left the Hall.
  
I enjoyed doing the presentation ... after my usual nervous start.    I now know the 80 photographs is the correct number to ‘show’;   I had 82 today.   A big ‘Thank You’ to the EKC Guild for having me show some of my photos... and for the bottle of Bordeaux wine, which, though not really necessary, is very much appreciated.  
  
The ‘News’ from London tonight is horrible:   most of us will have walked along the Westminster Bridge pavement where the carnage began, and, like those mown down today... we never thought something like this would happen.   We are living through ‘sad and evil times’,...  and viciousness, like that in London today, blights our wonderful Mother Earth.    

Tomorrow is ‘Drop in Cafe’ day .... when we catch up with ‘news’ from the outlying
Interesting hole.
part of the EKC Parish.... to do that we need ‘William T’ to venture forth from the confines of Colinsburgh!     The weather forecast for tomorrow looks like being much the same as today’s .... the Northeast wind will be with us for most of the daylight hours... though the sun might manage to breakthrough in the afternoon.


Photographs : Top – one of the EKC tables this afternoon, Middle – Action on Ferry Road, and Bottom – big hole in Ferry Road .... could this be the ground works for new, super fast Broadband, in The Royal Burgh? 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....