Quiet morning ....


2nd December 2018 (Sunday) .... 08.30     We have a quiet morning;   hardly any wind, and no rain.      Rain is in the weather forecast, and  the sky is heavily
Pittenweem.
overcast towards the south:  but right now.... hey ho .... we have ‘dry and placid’.     I haven’t been  to the beach;  I slept in.   Last night I watched ‘Shetland’  and didn’t get to bed until 23.30. ... which is late for me.    However I feel good ... playful even.... but I've just sneezed!   

   

12.00    When I was devouring a couple of Weetabix  for breakfast I decided that I’d go for a run along the coast to get a few photographs of Pittenweem, Anstruther and Cellardyke harbours:  get out before the rain comes.    At Pittenweem I went out on the East pier, and the breakwater for a change;  I usually do the middle pier.   The tide was in and with there being hardly any wind we had reasonable reflections.
The other day I said that points ‘A’ and ‘B’ were getting closer;  not so .... I think they are further apart, going by how sair my knee is today.    Anyway I managed to get to where I wanted to be.... and back to the car.   Next stop Anstruther.
I didn’t get much done in ‘Ainster’  (Anstruther)  when some light rain started, so I
Pittenweem.
abandoned the mission and came back to Ivy.   I’d have had a cup of coffee in Ainster but .... I’d gone out without any money.      By the time I’d reached St Monans the rain had petered out .... and it isn’t yet raining here though the sky is threatening looking.


13.00    Cancel the ‘isn’t raining yet’ bit;  we have light rain, and have had for a while by the look of the garden.   I am glad that I went to Pittenweem etc earlier.


16.00     My word ..... we have had a bleak afternoon... and it’s bleak still!    I fell fast asleep in front of the tele .... I had it on the ‘News’ Channel .... so I missed more than an hour of ... welll... bleakness.     I’d fired up the computer to do some work, fancied a cuppa, and a look at the ‘news’ .... and that was that.    It’s been a good day for sleepin’.    Hey.... perhaps the sneeze that I had this morning’ is .... no ... that  is
Anstruther.
negative thinkin’.    Orf to have another cuppa then I’ll do some of the work I intended doing!    Happy me.



18.00     What a pleasant change now that  it’s dark outside;   you can’t see the bleakness!    I know it’s still raining ‘cos I’ve been out at the bucket.... but, and this is good news:  I’ve seen tomorrow’s weather forecast and I’m a happy bunny once again;   “sunny intervals and a gentle breeze”;  yes I/we could take that!    Bring on tomorrow morning.    

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....