Cracker of a morning ....


10th December 2018 (Monday) .... 08.30  It’s a cracker of a morning;
Late afternoon at the Centre of the Universe today.
  a perfect start to a day for doing things.   The beach was quiet, with only Neil and his wife out with the dogs, and me.    That said... it was very dark so I couldn’t see the ends of the beach....so there could have been loads of people enjoying the early morning ambience.   Must ‘go’ .... slight ‘flap on’ this morning;  I haven’t had a cuppa yet!   



17.30     My appointment went grand;  BP perfect.... and my lugs don’t need to be power washed.    My hearing might deteriorate; but not for a few years yet.   The problem I had last week was caused by a virus so I’m a happy bunny.    From the surgery I went to the paper shop, then along to Ainster PO, back to Ivy via Colinsburgh to top the car up with fuel, then down to Elie to have coffee with Jim and Myra in ‘The Deli’ coffee shop.    A few more Elie residents came in so we ended up with a good old chin wag.   I was back at Ivy by lunch time.   Iain arrived just after 13.00.

Iain at 'work'.
After Iain had his lunch we worked on the computers, then went down to the beach at sunset.    It was really peaceful, with hardly any wind and, although sunset happened behind a low cloudbank, it lit up clouds over the Firth which were reflected on the calm sea:  all was calm and serene.



20.00    We’re organised for our trip to Arran.  It’s mainly a delivery job;   Iain is taking stuff to Hazel, and I am going for the run.   The weather forecast is good, with  calm sea for the ferry crossing.    I’m looking forward to getting a few bonnie photographs.    The laptop is in the bag so I should be able to update the ‘Hutte’ tomorrow evening:  it depends on  the hotel having an internet connection.   We’re staying the one night on Arran and will be back in Ivy late on Wednesday evening.    I’ve got the electronic stuff packed... I suppose I ought to pack some clothes too!   Pyjamas etc!
Peaceful Firth of Forth.

This Brexit is becoming a farce.     There’s one thing about Theresa that you can’t deny;  she is determined ... to the point of being dictatorial.  It’s marvellous seeing democracy(?) at work.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....