Early summer? ....


3rd December 2018 (Monday) .... 09.00    Who’s a happy bunny this
Sunrise!
morning?.... this boy is!    We had a gorgeous sunrise, with very little wind... and it’s dry.... as in it isn’t raining!   Everything in the garden is wet after yesterday’s rain but the hot... welll warmish ...  sun will soon dry that up!    I’m feeling very playful .... with a touch of skittish.    Off to have a shot of caffeine...  to celebrate ‘summer’ coming early!




12.30     Jim needed stuff at St Andrews, so we went up there first thing.    I’d intended going to “Ryman’s”  (Office Supplies)in Kirkcaldy, forgetting there was one in St Andrews;  so ....  today’s journey saved me a trip to Kirkcaldy.... and we got ‘moored up’ right at the shop door.   On the way home we went into “The Cheese Place” to have a bowl of soup and a cheese scone for lunch.    “When Myra’s away the boys will play”.... that’s our ... er ... Jim's motto!  

Kincraig cliffs - Earlsferry.
19.00    With it being such a beautiful afternoon I went up to Chapel green to have a walk around .... and .... ended up with a load of  ‘instructions’ from ‘The Boss’.    Chapel Green was busy.... with folk out enjoying  the sun.   What a difference from 24 hours ago.    I had thought of doing things in the garden,.... it was only a fleeting thought.      


I began printing off some Christmas cards last night;  and ordered more blank cards;  they’re being delivered tomorrow.    The delivery people give you a one our time slot during which they make the delivery.   That’s handy because it means I can go out if I need to.

Iain and I are going over to Arran, to visit Hazel (my granddaughter) who works, with the National Trust, on the island.      That will be a big change of scenery for the Hutte.    We’re only going for a couple of days but I should manage to take a few photos in that time!

What’s my ‘plan’ for ‘ra morra’?    I’ve got the DPD driver coming some time during
Looking East from Lundar Law.
the day;  I should know ‘when’...  after I check my Inbox in the morning.    Once I know the delivery I can formulate a ‘plan’.    ‘Formulate’ is a more important looking word than ‘make’.... very ‘Hutte’.

Tomorrow is going to be another “gentle breeze with loads of sunshine” kind of day... but colder.    In fact we might have a wee bit of frost in the morning.   Looks like tomorrow could be a good day for tidying up a wee bit o’ the garden!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....