Calm ...


1st December 2018 (Saturday)    09.00 ....The wind has moderated and
10 minutes before sunrise.
all is calm and peaceful again .... we have a ‘gentle breeze’, ... and....  it isn’t wet.   I went to the beach for sunrise, and got a pleasant surprise when Irene came down to watch the sunrise.    The pre sunrise sky was  bonnie but the actual sunrise event was hidden by low cloud:  Irene’s company more than made up for that.
I’m feeling brighter this morning;  yesterday I felt a couple of degrees under.      All we need now is for the sun to break through;  at the moment the sky is overcast.     I’m off to have breakfast.


Pleasant afternoon.
20.00     I’ve had a reasonably active day, with couple of walks on the beach, and most of the Chainwalk page written.    My next mission regarding the Chainwalk page is to find photographs to illustrate it.   Photographs I have in plenty.... it’s sorting out the best ones to use that will take the time.
It was pleasant down on the beach this afternoon.... it was overcast but it was blissful not having a howling gale rattling roond the lugs.   I noticed that the Bass Rock and Berwick Law were slowly disappearing into the murkiness  on the ‘Sooth side’:  this was the rain moving up from the south west as per weather forecast.    It (the rain) arrived at about 17.00 and, though it isn’t raining just now, there is still much dampness around.   

 When on the beach a US Army Lysander flew low over us and out towards the
US Army WWII Lysander?
lighthouse:  obviously following the coast.   I say Lysander because that is what it looked like to me;  it was a WWII type of plane. 

What am I going to do tomorrow?    I guess it all depends on the weather and how I feel.    I’m enjoying browsing DVD’s looking for Chainwalk/Kincraig cliffs photographs.    The problem is, that I end up looking at photographs that have nothing to do, with either the cliffs or the Chainwalk.   This could be a long job.... and one probably spend some time doing tomorrow as the weather forecast is, “light rain and a gentle breeze”.    Yep it looks like I could get the Chainwalk page ‘up’ tomorrow afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....