Photography Exhibition in the Sailing Club .....

2nd August 2017 (Wednesday) .... 19.00    Jings ... I’m kinda late with uploading ‘The Hutte’ today:  sorry about that .... but I have been a busy(?) boy.   It
Kinneuchar loch this morning.
was a lovely morning, and, with rain forecast for the afternoon I decided to make the most of the good morning.

First thing I went up to Elie for the papers, then into Elie Estate;  there was hardly any wind and I could imagine the loch being like a ‘mirrah’.    The best place for photographs just now is at the ‘Boathouse’ because you have an interrupted view across to most of the North side.   The other ‘viewpoints’ that I use, have lost much of their ‘view’, due to the growth of the reeds round the lochside at this time of year.   The loch was like a ‘mirrah’ and I left the ‘Boathouse’, .... by this time I was beginning to feel ‘peckish’, ....  a ‘happy bunny .    I met Derek (my ‘baby’ brother) at North Lodge;  Derek is painting parts of the ‘Lodge’ to make it ready for new tenants.

Kincraig Point from Lundar Law.
After breakfast I decided to out on the bike again, this time up to Chapel Green, and have a potter around that area:  I ‘pottered’ for a whole hour, ... from the top of ‘Lundar Law’ right round to the Chapel Ness.   By this time it was warm in the sun ... and my jacket, which I did need when I first went out,  went into the pannier bag.    On the way back to ivy I met Jimmy, on his way up to Chapel Green to do his ‘Alice’s Seat’ walk.  

The Sailing Club, in conjunction with the Largo Camera Club, is holding an exhibition, with prizes for the best photos, in the EESC Clubhouse this coming weekend ... the 4th and 5th of August.    (All entries have to be in by the 4th August).    Largo Camera Club will judge the entries.    I spent the early part of the afternoon
Our beach ....  from Chapel Ness.
looking for three photos to exhibit .... one for each category. 
  
As predicted the rain arrived just after 15.00, and we now have a miserable, grey and wet, evening.    I ‘battened down the hatches’ at 17.00  and that will be me until tomorrow morning sometime.    The forecast for the morning is not conducive to ‘the Boy’ getting out of bed early.... cloudy with the chance of rain.

Photographs : Top – Kinneuchar loch this morning, Middle – Kincraig Cliffs from Lundar Law, and Bottom – the villages 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....