Feeling fresh and frolicsome ....

24th August 2017 (Thursday) .... 09.00     We have a Westerly wind so it’s cool....but a good drying day.   I’m feeling ‘normal me’ ... should I be worried by
Kilconquhar Church Tower.
that?    I’ve been out on the bike, pruned bits orf the Buddleia bush, and had a cuppa so I’m ready to go out to play....er do something constructive.   I suppose working pottering around the garden could be counted as exercise;   I think I need a Fit-Bit, so that I know what I am doing re exercise.    Must go .... I’m in the mood to hack real lumps off the Buddleia bush. 


20.30      I’ve had a really busy, and enjoyable day;   but I am tired now, and well ready for my bed tonight.    The Buddleia bush is in the ‘broon bucket’, along with a load of other garden clippings, and ....  resulting in a lot more light coming in the computer room window.    That was all done by lunch time.   That reminds me:    I watch Bargain Hunt at lunch time, and, yesterday one of the teams bought a sofa for £212;   I woke up
Elie harbour beach.
five minutes after Bargain Hunt had finished and don’t know what they got for the sofa.... that is about as frustrating as it can get.

With it being such a bonnie day I went out on the bike in the afternoon;  up by Grangehill and the ‘eleeven trees’ road to Shell Bay, then along to Kinneuchar Station, before going through Elie Estate and down to the harbour.    The villages are still busy with holiday makers, but there are loads of parking spaces ... even in Earlsferry:   having said that I’m missing my neighbours, and new ‘visitor’ pals already. 

    Another week and we’ll be able to moor our cars outside Ivy again.... so parking should be less stressful.... and, I’ll be able to give the car a good wash and polish!
Enjoying the beach.
I did enjoy myself when out on the bike this afternoon, but I’m thinking I should have used sun block;  my face feels slightly sunburnt.   Sunburnt in Bonnie Scotland? 
        
After a day of sunshine I suppose we could look forward to rain sometime tomorrow;    the forecast is for sunny spells in the East (that’s us) and cloud/rain to the west... that’s Leven ... and points West of.    I shall haul “Puku” out of bed at 06.00 to see what is happening with the weather, then make my mind up as to what I’ll do.    It could be a ‘baking’ day.

Photographs : Top – Tauttie (potato) field at Kinneuchar, Middle – Elie harbour beach, and Bottom – there are still holiday makers enjoying our beach.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....