Busy morning .....

3rd August 2017 (Thursday)    ... 12.00    Mmmmmm .... rain was mentioned in the weather forecast.... and rain we have:    not too heavy, in fact it’s
Kincraig from the 11th tee area.
pleasant stuff,  ..... apart from being wet!    I went out on the bike, before the rain arrived, then along to Leven, in the car, after breakfast.... I had to ‘top up’ with vital food stuff before the weekend.    That means the car is now ‘moored up’ for the weekend;  and that  I’ll travel round the villages by bike.    Must ‘go’, ever so slight ‘flap on’ .... I’m feeling hungry.


21.00     The rain cleared away about midday and we’ve had a lovely afternoon ... bright, breezy and warm.    The wind did ‘get up’ but even with the wind it felt pleasantly warm.   Warm enough for me to bike down to the harbour without a jacket.    The intention was to take my entries for the ‘exhibition’ down to the ‘Club’ .... but I forgot to take them with me.    Tomorrow is the last day to get them .... er ... slight ‘flap on’.    I have the photos ready all I have to do is stick a label on the back.
The Ferry beach.

The harbour was really busy this afternoon... not unexpected on a day like today.    And this is the busiest part of the holiday season.    Jimmy and I were sitting having a cuppa when Steve came in;   so we had a good ‘catch up’ chat.   

When I got back to Ivy I switched the kettle ‘on’, and finally ‘made up my mind’ on my final choice of photographs for tomorrow.     I’ll run them off A5 size instead of A4;  and I’ll have to get new self adhesive labels at the ‘Paper Shop’ tomorrow morning... having just found out that the  ones I have are only rectangular pieces of paper now, having lost their adhesive qualities.

The weather forecast for tomorrow is ‘nae bad’ ..... much as it was today actually, with
The West end of Earlsferry beach.
less rain.     Apart from going to the ‘Paper Shop’ first thing.... then the ‘Sailing Club’, after I’ve labelled the photos, I have no ‘plan’.   I will most likely circumnavigate the villages when I’m out for the paper;  though that all depends on the weather.


Photographs : Top – Kincraig cliffs from the 11th tee area...  Middle – the Ferry Beach (with resting dog walker), and Bottom – the ‘Black Wa’. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....