Happy bunny ....

28th August 2917 (Monday) ...09.00    Mmmmm .... it is overcast, with a really dark and threatening sky towards Glenrothes and points West.    It had better not
Kincraig cliffs.
rain .... there’s a good, warm, drying wind and I have a washing out.

I’ve been up to Chapel Green, by way of biking, and it was hard work going up the hills into the wind.    However, I was rewarded for my effort by finding Captain Latto out at his creels;  I think I got some good ‘shots’ of him near Walker’s rock.    I say ‘think’ because my laptop is ‘working on updates’,  so I’ll leave downloading the photos until the ‘updating’ is complete....  which, according to the ‘blurb’ on the screen, “will take a while”;  it’s at 21%  as I type.     I might go up to Balcarres later (by car) to take a walk round in the shelter of the trees.   

2
Capt. Latto at his creels.
0.30    The Windows 10, “working on updates ... will take a while”,  took two hours and 50 minutes:  nothing seems to have changed, but I guess I’ll find out the ‘improvements’ over the next few days.   Jimmy and I went along to Sainsbury’s for a cuppa in the morning, so the ‘updating’ didn’t interfere with any computer things I needed to do.... apart from not being able to look at the morning photographs until the afternoon.

I’ve had a reasonably busy day;   I didn’t go up to Balcarres because I started to tidy up the computer room.... this began when I was looking for elastic bands, which were easily found, but I got diverted into tidying up.    I’ll do Balcarres tomorrow, assuming the weather is amenable.   The weather forecast is good;  we are to have more sunny
Earlsferry.
spells than today, though it will be breezy.

This evening I went for a daunder up to the Pony Field, mostly for the exercise, but also to get a few shots of the evening sunlight on the Centre of the Universe.    It was well worth the effort, because an evening sunlit Centre of the Universe looks very romantic.    The golf course was quiet, which makes me think that most of the holiday makers have gone home.


Photographs : Top – Kincraig cliffs this morning, Middle – Capt Latto at his creels off The Dome Park, and Bottom – evening sunlit Earlsferry.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....