Feeling animated .....

20th August 2017 (Sunday) .... 08.30    We have ‘bright and sunny’ with a nice autumnal North Westerly breeze;  and I’m feeling animated.    I’ve been round Chapel Green.... I’m now having breakfast, one and a half  Shredded Wheat
Kinneuchar Loch swan family.
with honey and milk, followed by a mug of coffee .... while I wait for the washing machine to finish birlin’ so that I can hang out the washing, before going up to Elie for a paper.    It’s a lovely for spreading love and happiness  around .... and, there’s Teas/Coffee in Kilconquhar Church this afternoon, the very place to find copious amounts of all four.... love happiness, tea and coffee.... plus goodies.


20.30    Oh my word ... didn’t we do well at the Kinneuchar Coffee/Tea afternoon .... three boys (senior variety), and one real boy managed to clear their two tier cake stand... as in nothing left.    We have been missing our ‘goodies’.    The Coffee/Tea afternoon was quiet... which was disappointing;   that said, we had, as ever, 'love and happiness' in abundance!

Harvest time.
Jimmy and I went down to the Sailing Club to torment ... er chat to Lorraine and have a cuppa.    Lorraine wasn’t there so we had the cuppa;   and during the ‘having’ of it, Lorraine and Stuart appeared:   they had been out for a romantic run in the car.     Mike came in after his last trip round the bay’ for today;   he, Mike,  was quickly followed by another sailor .... I became quite dizzy listening to all the nautical talk.
  
We have had a lovely evening;  actually it has been a lovely day, though it did turn rather cloudy for a couple of hours in the afternoon.    Anyway I went down to my er the beach for a relaxing daunder, thinking it would be quiet;  to my surprise it was busy so I had a quick walk down to the water, took a few photos,
The beach this evening.
then scampered back up to Ivy.    I was expecting to find a few more ‘parking places’ to choose from after today, but it seems that we might have another week of a ‘parking lottery’.   Parking has been diabolical for the past three weeks.... in fact I've taken to using the car only when absolutely necessary.

Tomorrow is forecast to be another bonnie, and less windy, day.   I’ll get ‘up and out’ early, then back into Ivy for the remainder of the day.


Photographs : Top – The ‘swan’ family on Kilconquhar Loch, Middle – harvest time, and Bottom – ‘my’ the beach this evening.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....