'The Boy (that's ME) is feeling lively ....

22nd June 2017 (Thursday) .... 09.30     Hmmmmm .... we had a few rumbles of thunder, and a guid plowt o’ rain at 21.00 last night, which has left us with
Ivy front Garden
a nice, fresh, morning;   there is a mix of clouds and ‘bloo’ bits so we should get some sunshine now and again.    I’m feeling fresher than the weather this morning, after a good, long, and deep night’s sleep.... in fact I feel quite lively.   That said... I haven’t been anywhere yet, though I have done the ‘ooverin’ and dustin’, .... oh...the kettle will have boiled.    Must go ‘slight flap on’! 


20.00     I’ve been over to visit John and Linda’s ‘Holiday Home’ at Shell Bay;   Oh my word .... I didn’t realise they were so ‘roomy’.    It is a beautiful holiday home in a beautiful location.... and I had a  mug of Linda’s  superior quality coffee;  “Puku” had  goodies!     When I say I’ve been ‘over to visit’ John and Linda it looks like I made my own way over there;   in fact John picked me up from ... and  brought me back to....  Ivy.   I now know why Fiona is so much ‘in love’ with her new, and similar, home at Pettycur!

Linda and John.
Rather than bike, I decided to walk along to the ‘Drop in Cafe’.... the thinking being that I need to use my walking muscles as well as the biking ones.    The ‘cafe’ was quiet today, but very enjoyable, with plenty chatter.    Jimmy was along at the Windmill visiting Chris,... and ‘Mac’ was ‘missing’ .... presumably ‘on manoeuvres’.   ‘Mac’ was at Thurso last week... he likes going places by train/bus.

As yet, I have ‘nae plan’ for tomorrow.... but I won’t be gardening as the ground will be too wet.    The weather forecast for tomorrow is similar to what we had today .... cloudy with sunny spells, and the chance of the odd shower.    I will probably have a walk up to Chapel Green in the morning, during
South Street, Elie.
which activity I will make a ‘plan’ for the day.    Jimmy did mention that he might have to go ‘shopping’ on Friday, so we’ll most likely end up in Leven.

Both of ‘us’, myself and “Puku” have had a ‘happy and enjoyable’ day; but my early morning yesterday has caught up with me again .... I am a tired ‘boy’ tonight. 
  

Photographs : Top – Ivy front garden, Middle John and Linda in their Shell Bay ‘home’... and Bottom – part of South Street, Elie.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....