Feeling 'sort of' frisky ......

3rd June 2017 (Saturday) .... we have ‘bright sunny and warm’ this morning .... a lovely start to the weekend.    I’ve been out on the bike;  only as far as the ‘paper
Elie Harbour.
Shop’ and the harbour, but it was enjoyable .... and I was glad to get out for some exercise.    It’s just so bonnie that a lassie was sitting on the sea wall having her breakfast, and enjoying the peace and quiet:   I didn’t disturb her...nor take a photo with her in it:   though it would have been a good one.

The cold (‘man’ variety) is beginning to slacken off but I have a cough, so I’ll stay ‘out of circulation’ for next few days;  don’t want to spread this around.    That said it must be doing the rounds of the village already ‘cos I managed to pick it up somewhere.

Last night I watched the ‘Two Leaders’ on Question Time:   The best bit as far as I was concerned was the lassie that asked the question immediately after the “press the nuclear button brigade had asked their questions”.     Before she asked her question (I forget what it, her question, was) she said “I don’t understand why anybody would want kill millions of people!”   That, to me, put the ‘press the button’ gas at a peep.    The lassie obviously knew what ‘pressing the button’ would do.   You only have to think of the Chernobyl disaster to know the damage that the fallout can do .... and that was an accident, not a nuclear bomb.   I really don’t know why we need to have our own
Eloie harbour mooring chain.
‘Weapons of Mass Destruction anyway .... we’re in NATO.   What did I think of the rest of Question Time?   It was interesting but,  didn’t set the heather on fire.    I’m fed up of hearing about ‘Brexit’..... that is going to be a disaster.


21.00    Jings the weather has been ‘mixed’ today.    Around midday, a bank of fog came in, and the temperature dropped;  the fog drifted in, and out, for a while, then drifted away, leaving us us sunshine and heavy showers!     I ‘moored myself’ up in Ivy and caught up with ‘paper work’.... filing stuff, and filling the grey bucket.  
I’m having another early night, and I won’t be going to the kirk to claim back ‘my
'The Breakwater' are of Elie.
gallery’ tomorrow;   this means that I’ll miss the ‘picnic’ on the Toll Green at 11.45......but  I do not want to spread this bug around.


Photographs : Top – “Wee Dram”, Middle – one on the heavy chains that the boats fix their moorings to, and Bottom – ‘The Breakwater’ area of Elie.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....