'Man cold' ....

2nd June 2017 (Friday) .... 09.00    Mmmmm .... it’s overcast with a south-westerly breeze this morning;  I know this because I have been as far as the street. 
Wood Pigeon and Jackdaw.
 I’m still feeling ‘under the weather’, but not as bad as I was yesterday:  I’ll stay within the confines of Ivy, and work on the computer .... might even do some ‘ousework.    Off to make another cuppa.


20.00    Well I have had a restful day;   a mix of watching the tele, working on the computer and sitting in the Hutte feeding, and taking photos of the birds.    At one point I actually listened to the ‘Theresa May Protest’ song that’s heading for No1 in the charts;  it’s not my kind of ‘stuff’, but it does show what some folk are thinking .... and, it could influence young voters. 
  
"Blobette".
The weather has been of the ‘bright and sunny’ kind, mostly, though there has been cloudy spells....but no rain.    Of course with my being ‘under the weather’ I haven’t been ‘out and about’... in fact I don’t think I’ll be ‘out and about’ tomorrow either:   unless I make a quick recovery overnight.

The ‘plan is to start watching the two Leaders on Question Time, but whether I watch the whole programme, remains to be seen:   I’ll probably end up in bed with my book.    
President Trump coming out of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change is no
"Scrawny Bag"
surprise.     This selfish decision will affect his descendants as much as it will affect mine;  but when you are selfish, it appears that you don’t consider the future that you are foisting onto your grand children etc.... nor of the Planet. 
 
Tomorrow’s weather looks like being a mix of clouds and sunshine, with showers developing after midday.    Depending on how I feel I may have an early morning walk down to the beach;  the ‘main plan’ is to stay around Ivy until I throw this bug off;   and the cough that is beginning to be bothersome.


Photographs : Top – Weed Pigeon and Jackdaw, Middle – “Blobette”, and Bottom – “Scrawny Bag” contemplating a ‘bath’. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....