Frisky sort of morning ....

12th June 2017 (Monday) .... 08.30    We have a ‘bright and breezy’ start to Monday .... the wind, from the West, is forecast to become even friskier by lunch time
Looking southwest from the Ferry bents.
.... with the threat of some showers later;   a bonnie morning.    I will ‘do’ the Chapel Green walk after I have my cuppa:   the ‘Chapel Green’ walk is the walk we used when walking our dogs Shep, Morag, and Bonnie,  so it is the ‘natural’ walk for me of a morning.... and a nice distance.    I need to go to Sainsbury’s sometime today;   I’ll see if Jimmy wants to go... we could have a cuppa in the Cafe.


21.30    Although breezy, we have had a bonnie day, with plenty of sunny spells, and no showers... at least I can’t remember rain.... today i.e.    In Bonnie Scotland we get our share of rain;  in fact it (water) could become one of our main exports when the South runs out... which they will do when they build all those houses that they want to build down there!

Sea Tangle Road, Earlsferry.
Jimmy and I did go to Sainsbury’s, Leven, where I bought ‘flaky’ pastry;   I wanted to make a pie out of the remains of the beef casserole that I made yesterday.  The aforementioned pie has been ‘made’ and eaten;   and it was very tasty.   I should have bought mincemeat to make some mince pies, (as in Christmas  – 195 days to go), because I have pastry needing to be made into flaky mince pies!    Flaky mince pies .... Mmmmm.... “Puku” (bless his fatness skinniness) likes flaky mince pies!

Most of my afternoon was spent ‘sookin’ Kurol’s and watching the ‘News’.   Unfortunately even Kurol’s wouldn’t cure the mess that we are in since the General Election.    I almost feel sorry for Mrs May, who has been “hung on  a shooglie peg” by her ‘Troops’.    Not only is she on “a shooglie peg” but she has to make it look, and
MS Rotterdam.
sound, like she’s ‘The Boss’ .... which she most certainly is not.   That’s politics.
With Monday with a ‘romantic’ evening, albeit breezy, I went for a walk up to the ‘Pony Field’ and across the golf course:  then down to ‘Nana’s Seat’ on the bents, in front of St Margaret’s.   From the quarry hill I’d noticed a cruise ship leaving the Firth and wanted to get a photo of ‘her’.... the “Rotterdam”.

Photographs : Top- taken from the Earlsferry ‘bents’,  Middle – Kincraig, and Bottom – ms “Rotterdam”.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....