Paradise .....

7th September 2016 (Wednesday).... 13.30     Most of you will know that I am surrounded by gorgeous scenery where I live;   today has seen the auld place at
Earlsferry
‘her’ best.   I have been out with the camera since 08.30, and honestly, today has been stunning, almost overwhelmingly beautiful in fact.    I don’t even need to dream.... I’m living slap bang in the middle of a dream, as is everyone else who is out there enjoying a real taste of paradise.      I have taken loads of photographs.... I don’t know what I’m going to do with them but having them to look at on a dreich day will be good!     In will have a late night tonight sorting out all today’s photographs!

‘M’ is on the last leg of her flight to New Zealand;   they took orf from Hong Kong at 12.35 (BST) ... 19.35 Hong Kong time, and should arrive in Auckland  about 09.00 (NZ time) tomorrow, (8th September).    ‘M’ then has one flight ... from Auckland to Wellington,....  where she will be met by, and in the arms of ,her ‘troops’.    She will be happy.

22.30     What a magnificent day this has been for anyone with a camera .... a flat calm sea, nice amount of cloud, and sunshine, to change the lighting!.... yes a ‘perfect’ day, and I’ve had a great time.   I don’t know how many photos I’ve taken but it will be in
KIncraig cliffs Earlsferry
the hundreds.    A day like this is just too good to miss.    I’m going to sort them, the photos, out, and have a few printed professionally, approx A3 size, on canvas, to hang around Ivy.

‘M’s airliner  is scheduled to touch down at Auckland (NZ) at 21.46 (BST).... that’s  27 hours and 43 minutes after taking off from Edinburgh.... 23 hours and 11 minutes actually in the ‘air’.... and 4 hours and 32 minutes in airport ‘transit’, between Edinburgh and Auckland.    ‘M’ will have the 45 minute ‘hop’ down to Wellington at midday (NZ time) to add on, but I don’t think she will be worrying too much about that bit .... unless it’s windy at Wellington.... but wind isn’t forecast.    Unfortunately ‘tracking isn’t enabled on this plane so I can’t watch it on ‘Flight Radar’.

Tomorrow I have a dental appointment in Anstruther first thing.... I’ll go along early
Breakwater, Elie 
and have a daunder around the harbour area before the appointment;   and most likely a coffee in the Fisheries Museum after it.

Photographs : Top – Earlsferry, Middle – walking the dogs, and Bottom – Kincraig Cliffs Earlsferry;   all taken at today.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....